Friday, August 21, 2009

Slow Down

Today is the last day of summer vacation. Granted, I am in college now and school hours are very different and I'll be spending a lot less time at school, I'm still bummed. This summer was rad as fuck and now it's time that I continue my plan of going to college early.
I got my text books yesterday. I bought four of the six that I need and the four that I did buy cost me around $130. What the fuck. I am still missing one more English book that costs around $70 and a math book that's around $50. But skimming through the books gets me even more stoked for school. I hope I can keep up with how fast paced everything is.
I helped my favorite teacher fix her class today. I made $30 and she needs me to help out again tomorrow. I'm stoked.
I got four rolls of film developed. I keep forgetting how much I love film and then when I finally get rolls developed I get fucking stoked on it all over again. The photos below are some photos from a disposable camera I took on tour, and a roll of fisheye pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment