Tuesday, August 18, 2009

If I were a good man, I'd understand

Last night I had the house to myself. My parents left early Monday morning to help my brother move back into his dorm at NMSU. My friends and I were bored so we decided to eat some mushrooms. Magic mushrooms. The night was off. By 11:30 we were well into our peak, and damn. This time around I didn't hallucinate much at all, but I did have a really sweet mind trip. It calmed and settled me and let me realize why again I do the things I do, mainly, school. As I lay on a sleeping bag outside and stared at the clouds/stars, I kept thinking about why I made the decision to get my GED instead of finish high school. Stoked. After a good deal of mixed emotions through the night, it ended with my friends and I watching Knocked Up at 2 in the morning. So stoked. I fell asleep around 5, while Anton and I were watching Se7en, then woke up again around 8 and moved into my bed. Good fucking night. We both woke up around 11 and I took Anton home, then came home and went back to sleep 'til 3.

Now my parents are back and are already getting on my fucking nerves. Goddamnit I hate this fucking place. I need to get out of here or I will fucking fist fight my dad. Anyway, I'm ready for school, All I need now are my books and some supplies, and hopefully a new computer. I am stoked.

P.S. The new converge track rules. Fuck everything. I'm seeing them in November, and I will fucking die.

1 comment: