Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's Tearing Our Bones

Everything is changing again, or actually just going back to the norm. Summer is ending, therefore everyone is going back to school. This summer had so much potential. It was supposed to be one to remember, and even though it definitely is, it unfolded very differently then i expected. So many lost relationships. Your best friend turning into a materialistic fiend. And not seeing your other bestfriends enough. Bummed. But I traveled a bunch, slept a bunch, and smoked this summer away. It went by fast, and now it's time to settle down and start school. But this time it is different. I am in college now, and I'm not too sure how I feel about it. I feel like I cheated the system, but yet on paper I do have the correct credentials to legitimately be in college now. Fuck it. Let's see what happens. I'm taking 5 classes and 3 of which are basics. I have a weird feeling I'm in too far over my head and I'm just gonna flunk out of college and then my future will turn into shit. But I'll do my best.
Summer starting, summer ending, we're all doomed 'til death.

No comments:

Post a Comment