Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cover your eyes.

I've been in a pretty weird mood the past couple days. I feel like everything is so steady right now that I'm getting uncomfortable with it. There haven't been any shows for a few weeks and I haven't been able to hang out with my friends much due to school. I love class, and I love the work, but there is just so much. Every night I have a ton of homework and on two nights outta the week i have classes. I know it's college and all but damn. It's definitely starting to take it's toll on me. I need a few days off and time to think/sleep.
I've also been seriously thinking about seriously going into cinematography. I love movies, and I love good with movies that are not only acted well and have the great stars but I love the movies that are visually stunning. I have so many ideas for shots and camera angles. We'll see. Hopefully next semester i'll be taking Photography I and some Cinematography.

I need to get out and take some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment