Friday, September 11, 2009

Holding On To Nothing

I haven't posted in a few days. I've been somewhat busy (with class and sleeping). School has taken so much energy out of me. Knowing how much sleep I should be getting I am still ignoring it. I go to bed at around three thirty almost every single night and it is really effecting my ability to function/stay awake in class. I do not want to start drinking coffee regular because last time I did that I got pretty addicted to it. Lame.

It is september 11th 2009. The anniversary of September 11th 2001. It's so weird to think that I wasn't even ten years old when "nine eleven" happened, yet I remember it so vividly. No matter what really happened, so many people died and it will always be remember as one of the worst tragedies in American history.

Today was weird. The whole day I just felt somewhat out of place with everything. I felt like I wasn't where I actually was. Reality did not wake up with me this morning and it didn't wake up the whole day. I had been planning this day for awhile. My friends usually party hard as fuck for Zozobra, but this year something was wrong. My parents were being weird, and my dad was being depressed and feeling sorry for himself. That put me in such a weird mood and basically made me not want to go to Zozobra. It didn't matter because my mom wasn't going to let me use the car and it was raining pretty hard so I didn't want to catch a bus. Fuck it. There's always next year.


I hung out with my friend Sami on sunday night. She's rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment